Shopping Centers & Malls

In almost all cases each time recorded music is used in your business, you must issuea  neiboring  rights license from CNR.

  In this way, we ensure that all performers receive a fee for the use of the music they have created and performed.

For Shopping centers, the criteria apply only to public spaces which reproduce public music controlled by the shopping center company. Branches and businesses within the Mall are licensed separately to the individual owner of each business and are assigned to the respective category of their operation.

CNR takes into account the type and size of an enterprise as well as its actual operating months within the calendar year.

To estimate the cost for the license for your business, click here