Hotels – Hotel Apartments

In almost all cases each time recorded music is used in your business, you must issuea  neiboring  rights license from CNR.

In this way we can ensure that all performers receive a fee for the music they have created and performed.

 CNR takes into account the type and size of an enterprise as well as its actual operating months within the calendar year.

When issuing a license for hotels/ Tourist Accommodation, the cost of the license for each separate space used by the hotel/tourist accommodation where music is played shall be taken into account, such as: Reception areas, Hairdressers, Gym, Restaurants etc.

To estimate the cost for the license for your business, click here