Entertainment and Restaurants

In almost all cases each time recorded music is used in your business, you must issuea  neiboring  rights license from CNR.

In this way we ensure that all performers receive a fee for the music they have created and performed.

CNR takes into account the type and size of an enterprise as well as its actual operating months within the calendar year.

To estimate the cost for the license for your business, click here