Supermarkets & Grocery Stores

In almost all cases each time recorded music is used in your business, you must issuea  neiboring  rights license from CNR.

In this way, we ensure that all performers receive a fee for the use of the music they have created and performed.

CNR takes into account the type and size of an enterprise as well as its actual operating months within the calendar year.

To estimate the cost for the license for your business, click here